Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 31, 2018, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: Cedar Creek Church, 12606 Leo Road, Fort Wayne, IN US 46845
Coordinator: Melanie Hinrichsen
Invite your family and friends to our very first Easter Egg Hunt.
We will gather on the fresh spring lawn - pray for sunshine! - with church and childcare families and go hunting! Festivities will begin at 10:00, with events beginning at the times listed below.
Egg hunts will start promptly at the times listed. Be sure to bring your Easter baskets, bags, or buckets to collect eggs!
- 10:00 a.m. - Coffee, juice, donuts, photos with bunnies, coloring contest
Download your coloring contest page here.
NOTE:You must hand it in by 10:20, and you must be present to claim your prize.)
- 10:20 a.m. - Egg hunt on field #1, for 0-3 year olds
- 10:40 a.m. - Egg hunt on field #2, for 4-7 year olds
- 11:00 a.m. - Egg hunt on field #3, for 8 and older
- 11:20 a.m. - Prizes for coloring contest
- There will be printed copies available at the Children’s Ministry kiosk beginning Sunday, March 18.
- They will also be available the day of the hunt.
- Don’t forget to put your child’s name and age on the back.
- Prizes will be given for one boy and one girl in each age group.
Photos with Bunnies:
Your child, children, or family will have the opportunity to have a photo taken with live bunnies. You can access the photos at the Cedar Creek Children’s Ministry Facebook.
NOTE: You must sign a photo release at the photo station. You are also welcome to take photos with your personal cameras.