Cedar Creek Church was established in October of 1956. Our first worship and study location was in a storefront in Leo, Indiana. The worship and education facilities were constructed at the current location in 1970. Several expansions of buildings and grounds have taken place since that time.
Cedar Creek Church is a part of the fellowship of independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ. The congregation is committed to the vision of restoring the faith and practice of the local church to the example of faith and practice as demonstrated in the New Testament Church. The Bible is our final authority in seeking that restoration.