- Children must be checked IN at at the Children’s Ministry Kiosk, located just off the main entrance.
- ALL Children’s Ministry volunteers undergo a background check to ensure the safety of our children.
- You can download the Parent Cue App to keep up with what your children are learning! Check it out HERE.
- If you are unable to attend service in person, check out the Parent Cue’s Sunday At Home on YouTube by clicking HERE. You will find the lesson videos for the stories that we will be covering on Sunday mornings. Feel free to expand on the story presented with your children and read it together from the Bible. Videos are available for children Infant through Pre-Teen.
We are so excited to meet with your children!
- Nursery (Birth to 2-year-olds) - Room C2
- 3-5-Year-Old Class - Room C3
- Kindergarten - 1st Grade - Room C4
- 2nd-5th Grade - Room C11
During service time, infants to 2-year-olds will play and interact with volunteers in ROOM C2 (second room on the right in the Childcare hallway). As early as nursery age, we want to begin building on a child's spiritual foundation. Most of our teaching at this age happens during Sunday Class at 9:00 a.m., but our volunteers continue to pour into the children through singing, playing, praying, and caring for them in this clean and safe environment.
The Clubhouse (3 Years Old to Pre-K)
In this gathering for children, 3 years through Pre-K, your kiddos will join volunteers for a time of play and Bible learning. Each week, children will experience a Bible story and songs through an energetic video, featuring our beloved owl friend, Ollie. Children will also practice a monthly memory verse and participate in games or activities related to the Bible story or concept that they are learning about. This same Bible story is told in a different way through small group Sunday Classes that take place at 9:00 a.m.
The Crew (Kindergarten through 5th Grade)
This gathering serves children in kindergarten through 5th grade! During this time of high-energy worship, children will engage in a Bible story, songs, memory work, and games. This same Bible story will be told in a different way through small group Sunday classes that take place at 9:00 a.m.